Oggi è 28/03/2024, 15:03

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

Forum bloccato Questo argomento è bloccato, non puoi modificare o inviare ulteriori messaggi.  [ 6 messaggi ] 
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Primo Tipo V7 travelled from Italy to USA, Australia and EU
MessaggioInviato: 24/02/2018, 23:28 
Non connesso

Hello V7 amici,

I joined this Cilindri Italiani V7 Club for the reason to find out more about a specific motorcycle.
I want to find out the history of it. I hope there is a kind of database of early V7 motocycles. This V7 is produced 1967 with frame number VS32AB, a very early primo tipo. red/grey V7. I hope to find out the first and more owners from 1967 to 1992, after that the bike was in the USA, Australia and back to Europe again. I hope someone can tell me stories of this bike.
I hope someone within this forum can help with good tips or information!

Many thanks for helping.

Ciao Mark

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Primo Tipo V7 travelled from Italy to USA, Australia and
MessaggioInviato: 25/02/2018, 11:34 
Non connesso

mark.van.lieshout ha scritto:
Hello V7 amici,

I joined this Cilindri Italiani V7 Club for the reason to find out more about a specific motorcycle.
I want to find out the history of it. I hope there is a kind of database of early V7 motocycles. This V7 is produced 1967 with frame number VS32AB, a very early primo tipo. red/grey V7. I hope to find out the first and more owners from 1967 to 1992, after that the bike was in the USA, Australia and back to Europe again. I hope someone can tell me stories of this bike.
I hope someone within this forum can help with good tips or information!

Many thanks for helping.

Ciao Mark

Hartelijke Welkom Mark,

I hope you succeed in your search, hoping that in the forum users there will be some previous owner of your bike;

to begin ,you could ask to the Historic Office of Moto Guzzi, the Certificate of Origin, where there is indicated the first dealer to which the bike was initially sold,

https://service.piaggiogroup.com/Vintag ... IT&B=Guzzi

ciao,

Randall

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Primo Tipo V7 travelled from Italy to USA, Australia and
MessaggioInviato: 25/02/2018, 14:50 
Non connesso

THNX Randall,

This is already pending, and indeed I hope one of the Cilindri Italiani members is a relative or previous owner of the VS32AB!

Ciao, Mark

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 25/02/2018, 16:28 
Non connesso

another possibility is , provided to knowing the initial italian number plate ( unfortunately the frame number only is not sufficient) to take contact with the P.R.A ( Pubblico Registro Autoveicoli) or A.C.I. ( Automobile Club d'Italia) and asking for a "visura" ( a kind of cronological status of the bike owners)
https://www.tuttovisure.it/pra/visure-aci-pra
groeten

Randall

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 26/02/2018, 17:32 
Non connesso

I hope an Italian license plate will pop from a previous owner :)

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 26/02/2018, 18:15 
Non connesso

mark.van.lieshout ha scritto:
I hope an Italian license plate will pop from a previous owner :)

try to post a photo of the bike,
you never know that seeing the bike, the former owner does not manifest himself

Profilo  

Forum bloccato Questo argomento è bloccato, non puoi modificare o inviare ulteriori messaggi.  [ 6 messaggi ] 

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]